Shipping options - multiple choices.
At Retro & Design, we offer multiple options for shipping.
Each shipping option can have its advantages and / or disadvantages. So take a moment to think about your choice.
Both PostNL, DPD (also Pickup Parcelshop) and Kiala/UPS are good choices.
For shipments up to 2Kg PostNL is fast and cheap.
DPD is cheaper when you have a
parcel above 2Kg. (they ship max. 20Kg per
You can also choose for a DPD Pickup parcelshop, which is the cheapest way to ship, however you got to keep in mind that you don't get the parcel delivered at your home address, but have to pickup your parcel yourself. According to DPD there is always a Pickup parcelshop nearby.
Kiala is available in 5 European countries; The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain (max. 15Kg). Kiala is in most cases the cheapest way to ship to these countries, but keep in mind that you have to pick up your parcel yourself at a Kiala point. (they don't deliver at home).
PostNL is an exelent choice. PostNL colaborates with several partners in countries worldwide.
Shipping cost / delivery time
- Find HERE quick and easy prices of PostNL / TNT.
- Find HERE quick and easy prices of DPD.
- Find HERE quick and easy prices of Kiala/UPS.
Conditions fast shipping
- When we have received your payment, it may take from 1 up to 10 days before you receive your order. We ship from The Netherlands, so it depends entirely on the fact how far away your country is located from the Netherlands (see below "Shipping cost / delivery time").
- Obviously we can not ship within a day to countries other than the Netherlands, but we always ship as soon as possible.
How do we send?
- Retro & Design sends your package by PostNL, DPD and Kiala/UPS.
What days do we send?
- We ship every business day.
How do you know when your order is shipped?
- Very simple: as soon as your order is ready to ship, you will receive an email with shipping conformation.
What if you have received a shipping confirmation, but your package doesn't arrive?
- Always consider a delivery period of one till three days (the Netherlands) and up to ten days (ultimate) depending your country. That is the margin applied by PostNL. DPD may take a little longer, but also here is generally delivered within three days. Saturday and Sunday not included.
- If your order is not received within reasonable margins, Email us! Keep in mind we can only conduct an investigation after two weeks. Most lost packages will show up before this time-period. Lost items can only be detect after ten days. You can always mail us if you think there has been a problem with the delivery, but we can only start an investigation after ten days. Unfortunately we can't usualy do things earlier if there is a problem.