Vintage board game, Original Tric Trac Backgammon, Jumbo 1974SKU: SP-3471-21
Vintage board game, Original Tric Trac Backgammon, Jumbo 1974.
- Manufacturer: Jumbo (Hausemann & Hötte)
- Manufacturing date: 1974
An intelligence game for 2 players with simple rules, on which various variations are possible.
- Including game rules in Dutch, French, German, English, Swedish, Norwegian and Italian.
I. Tric Trac.
- Goal of the game. Move the 15 stones of your own colour over the 24 points of the board by rolling both dice. Whoever succeeds first has won.
- In general, the described rules of Tric Trac apply. However, you do not play with an empty board, but place the stones at the start of the game.
This board game is in a good vintage condition with normal traces of use and age-related traces of wear. Original from the year 1974 and complete!
- Height: 4.5 cm.
- Length: 39.3 cm.
- Width: 27 cm.
Backgammon is a board game for two players. It is one of the oldest games known to us. The Dutch version of this game (with different rules) is called Tric Trac or Triktrak. In Turkey it is the most popular game and it is part of the street scene.
Backgammon is a race where both players have to run stones across the field to another side according to the rolls of the dice. The opponents run in opposite directions. Loose opponent's stones can be captured. The object of the game is to bring your 15 stones to the other side first and take them out of the game. Whoever does this first wins the game.
The Dutch variant Tric Trac has some deviating rules:
- It starts with an empty playing field, only when a player has placed all of his 15 stones in the starting field, he may move them further.
- A maximum of 5 stones may be placed in a row.
- With a throw of ...
- 1 and 2 (this is called a Tric Trac) may be moved double 1, double 2, double 5 and double 6 in ascending order. (score = 28)
- 2 same numbers, first these 2 numbers are moved and then the numbers at the bottom. (score = 14)
- 2 different numbers (except with a Tric Trac) must first be moved the lowest number and then the highest number.
- If not all numbers on a roll can be bet, all numbers will expire after the first number that cannot be bet.
- Once in the end field, the stones may no longer be moved, it is then only discard or nothing.
- If a player throws double, this player may throw again, up to a maximum of 3 throws.
- A player's end field is off limits to him if this player still has stones in the start field or on the bar.
- 2 white dice
- 2 black dice
- 1 digit die
- red cup
- 15 white and 15 black stones
- game board
- game rules in 7 languages, including Dutch, French, English, German, Italian, Danish and Swedish.
Black Jumbo logo
Country of origin
The Netherlands - Holland
Kind of object
Tric Track - Backgammon
Family game - party game - board game
Number of players
Suitable for 2 players
From 9 years and older
Language of game rules
Dutch - French - German - English - Swedish - Norwegian - Italian
15 minutes to 45 minutes
Jumbo (Hausemann & Hötte)
Jumbo (Hausemann en Hötte)
Cardboard - paper - plastic - wood
Rules in 7 languages
Good vintage condition
Parcel post with track & trace