How can I return a product?
Very simple, by following the instructions below.
We don't fuss about returning a product. The only conditions are;
- the product has not been used
- you have returned the product within 14 days after receiving it. This is determined by the date of the postmark.
Please send your product by postage and provide (a copy of) your order or a note with your name and ordernumber back to:
Kenko Retro & Design VOF
3314 BV Dordrecht, NL
Upon receipt of your return, you will receive a message.
After having received and checked the product we will deposit the amount back to your account within 10 working days.
We always refund money at the account you have used to transfer the money.
Non-prepaid consignments will be calculated!
If you return a product which is not sufficiently paid for, there will be charged a penalty on the amount of your refund.
Returned items that don’t meet the conditions
We will take the product in, but we reserve the right to charge you for the extra costs or we could simply refuse the product in the returning process. Of course, you will first get a message from us before we do so. The products can be returned to you after you have transferred the exact shipping cost. In case you don't want the item back it will be kept. When a product is returned which doesn't meet the conditions (specks, stains or damaged) it will not be processed as a return and we will contact you.
HANDLE YOUR RETURN WITH CARE, JUST AS WE SEND IT, TO AVOID DAMAGE IN SHIPPING!
Defect products on arrival.
We are very careful with our products and we will check and re-check the item(s) when packing for shipment. If we have missed something or when the product is damaged during sending, we recommend you to inform us as soon as possible by email. If you’re not letting us know and there’s also no mention of a defect at arrival (write it on the order), we can no longer verify if the defect was by our error or by shipment. From the moment you have received a product, the responsible (legally) is with you. Unless you let us know as soon as possible. We, therefore, ask you to check your order carefully. in short:
- Reporting a defect while unpacking at arrival should be done in advance by email.
- Wait for our instructions before you return the parcel.
- If we ask you to send the item back, your shipping cost will, of course, be refunded (14 days only).
- Defective items: please contact us as soon as possible.
Losing your return
If your return is lost or damaged during shipment it will be for your own risk until the moment it has arrived at our place.
Do you have a return and you are slightly late?
Of course, there can always happen something which makes it difficult to meet the return period of 14 days. We understand. Always get in touch with us by email, so we can take a look at things. Shipments which are returned to us without details will be refused. If we hear afterward why it was sent and what was wrong with it will still be refused.
14 days return policy
You can simply return items within 14 days of receipt. This doesn’t mean that you should take this 14 days as a try-out. You can only return a product as stated in the conditions above.
In a nutshell
- The cost of returning a product is for the costumer's own account.
- We do not charge to process returns.
- With a return, the value of the product and the shipping costs will be refunded. However, the shipping costs are only refundable if you will return the entire order (and within 14 days). You won't get a refund when you have decided to keep some of the items or when things seem to be incomplete.