ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS: BELFIUS
Paying online is as easy and secure as paying in a shop with a card.
By default, the Belfius bank card is active for Internet purchases in Belgium and Europe. By default, the credit Belfius is active worldwide. By default, the credit card is activated for use.
What do you need?
- A bank card with the features Bancontact / Mister Cash and Maestro
- A PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- The security module Belfius Card Reader
How is the payment done?
The number of your debit card has 17 numbers. The expiration date of your card is just above it.
- Click on the logo of Bancontact / Mister Cash or Maestro.
- Enter the 17 digits of your card in between the indications "CARD" and "N" position.
- Then enter the expiration date of your card.
- If you must enter the CVC code, enter 000 or 999 in. (in case of refusal, the site accepts the card)
- You will now have access to the screen of Belfius Direct Net, in which you are asked to confirm your transaction (signing). Do so as usual with your security module, Belfius Card Reader.